WELCOME TO ANIMALZ

Friday 21 December 2007

A New Era

I have been very busy lately. As a result of this, I haven't been on here much at all. But don't you worry as I will be on here more! This is not just because of the Christmas Holidays, but because I have closed down Neighbours Blog & Rygbi Cymru. I am stopping the advent calendar, though, and the Autumnwatch & Springwatch episode recaps. Coming up in 2008, I want you to send me in your wildlife snaps. I'd love to see them. And I will credit you however you like. If you have any you want to send me send them to this address. I would also love photos of your pets so send them in!

Posting will resume tomorrow and I will try to do at least one post a day. Thank you for your patience.

P.S.: I now have a picture of an Orangutan and it's baby as my blogger display picture.

No comments: