WELCOME TO ANIMALZ

Friday 28 December 2007

A Rabbit's Christmas

As you may know, I always buy Smudgie (my rabbit) birthday & Christmas prezzies. For Christmas this year, I got him a "large Roll 'N' Chew". You can see photos below. Enjoy.





Smudgie starting to open it (once I'd taken the sellotape off)



Smudgie finishing opening it



The toy once I put it together



But it soon unstuck so this is how it looks now, with the non-toxic glue on it

It was such a hassle putting it together. We had the light on for the whole time (which is unusual at Christmas with the Christmas tree lights). But Smudgie likes it, and that's the main thing.

If you have any photos of your pets with their Christmas prezzies, be sure to send them to this address. Thanks in advance.

Please comment.
Thank you.

No comments: